Advanced Hydrafacial Treatments
We are pleased to offer a range of advanced hydrafacial treatments at our clinic in Notting Hill. Contact us with any questions or book online now!
Click here for more information on our Hydra-Derma, Hydra-Tight and Hydra-Derma-Tight combined treatments.
New! Hydra-Planing. A combination of two treatments that perfectly complement each other; Hydrafacial and Dermaplaning that cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates and brightens the skin.
A non-invasive, multi-step treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
The device is swiped over the skin and the spiral design of the tips used in conjunction with the HydraFacial™ vacuum technology creates a vortex effect that opens up the pores to deeply cleanse the skin and remove impurities while simultaneously and effectively deliver botanical ingredients containing nutrients and powerful antioxidants to counteract damage by free radicals from pollution, sun and stress which can degrade the skin and accelerate the ageing process. The treatment is highly effective at improving overall skin health.
Face + Decollete
75 min | £220
HydraFacial™ + Booster
(Acne, Pigmentation, Brightening,
Anti-Ageing, Renewal, Radiance)
A HydraFacial™ with added booster to tackle specific skin requirements.
Murad Retinol Booster accelerates skin’s surface renewal and instantly plumps to
minimize the look of wrinkles, evens skin tone and boosts youthful radiance.
NassifMD Hydraglucan Intense Hydration Booster rejuvenates, protects, hydrates,
repairs and radiates your skin leaving it glowing.
ZO Brightalive Booster reduces the appearance of brown spots, evens skin tone,
prevents new pigmentation formation and restores hydration to replenish skin’s vital
DermaBuilder Booster helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and
enhances skin elasticity.
Britenol Booster brightens and balances skin tone while minimising the appearance of
darks spots and sunspots.
Face + Decollete
75 min | £260
What is HydraFacial™?
HydraFacial™ is an innovative procedure that uses advanced, patented vortex technology that deeply cleanses the skin and effectively delivers botanical ingredients containing nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, zinc and magnesium peptides. In addition, HydraFacial™ also delivers powerful antioxidants to reduce the damage from free radicals caused by sun exposure, stress or pollution.
HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, soothing, moisturizing and non-irritating treatment that follows a six-step process resulting in a clearer, more beautiful skin.
Six steps of HydraFacial™ treatment:
1. DETOX. The first step is a lymphatic drainage that will increase lymphatic circulation in the skin which will help to eliminate toxins and bring more nutrient into your skin. It will also encourage a better blood flow bringing more oxygen to the skin leaving it restored and invigorated.
2. CLEANSING & EXFOLIATION. This is the cleansing and exfoliation stage where your skin’s dead skin cells and impurities are gently swept up using vacuum-based abrasion tip while delivering serum directly to the fresh new skin beneath. Serum is filled with ingredients such as lactic acid, glucosamine, antioxidants and botanical extracts to revitalise and support your skin.
3. BRIGHTENING. The skin has been thoroughly cleansed in the previous faze and pore-blocking old dead skin cells removed, your skin will now be treated to a gentle solution containing glycolic and salicylic acid to loosen up any debris in the pores, break down deep-set impurities and brightens your skin. This will prepare your pores for the next step.
4. EXTRACTIONS. In this stage impurities and blackheads are gently removed from the congested areas using a solution made up of honey extract and salicylic acid leaving your skin ready for the next step.
5. HYDRATION. The freshly prepared and cleansed skin is now ready to be treated. In this step your skin will get moisturised using a mix of potent antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides and multi-peptides. It will leave your skin soft and plump combating the appearance of wrinkles.
6. REJUVENATION. The last step is as a session of yellow LED light which stimulates collagen production, help reduce redness and leave your skin looking fresh and healthy.
How Does HydraFacial™ Technology Work?
HydraFacial™ uses a unique, patented 4-in-1 technology of Vortex-Cleansing™, HydroPeel® Exfoliation, Vortex-Extraction™ and Vortex-Fusion™.
The spiral design of HydroPeel® Tips, used in conjunction with vacuum technology and serums creates vortex effect to easily vacuum away impurities while simultaneously delivering hydrating solutions.
HydraFacial™ is the only machine uses this kind of technology and it has been proven to provide better results than many other forms of rejuvenation.
Who is HydraFacial™ it suitable for?
Whether you are looking for a treatment to maintain your healthy skin, or you have a specific skin concerns, our trained HydraFacial™ skincare specialist will tailor your treatment to meet your unique needs.
HydraFacial™ is suitable for all skin types and complexions including sensitive skin and rosacea and is excellent for helping to improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity and firmness
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Dull and dry skin
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Advanced signs of ageing
HydraFacial™ will give you an instant and visible results that you will see and feel after each treatment so this is also why it has become known as the “pre red-carpet” treatment – ideal to have just before an important event because your skin will look and feel rejuvenated and glowing immediately.