Due to COVID-19, we have had to modify our rules.
This is to keep you safe and to allow us to provide the best service:
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home and do not attend the appointment. Call or e-mail the clinic to re-schedule.
- When visiting the clinic please wear a mask, use hand sanitizer or washing facilities on entering the building and before the treatment.
- Please maintain social distancing in waiting areas.
- We encourage all clients to pre-book treatments online, via e-mail or telephone to avoid congestion in the clinic.
- Please attend your appointment on time and ideally arrive on your own.
- We have enhanced the cleaning regime so all the surfaces through-out the clinic will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Therapists that provide treatments in close proximity for an extended period of time, will wear a visor and a Type II face mask.
- Treatment rooms and an equipment will be disinfected and sterilized after each client.
- Changing rooms are limited to 1 client at the time.
- We are highly advising you to come in wearing or to bring your own uniform to mininise the use of changing rooms.
- We can unfortunately no longer keep personal cryo uniforms on the premises.
Thank you so much for co-operation in helping us all keep safe.